Can you believe it? Positively Smitten turns six months old on Sunday, September 1 and we’d like your help celebrating! We’ll be hosting our first ever Positively Smitten giveaway and three winners will be selected to receive a super cute Positively Smitten tote. All you have to do is…
Tell us what you think it means to be “positively smitten.”
- To enter, comment on THIS POST and tell us what you think it means to be “positively smitten.” Only one comment per person, please.
- The contest begins Friday, August 30, at noon EST, and ends Friday, September 13, at noon EST. All comments received after Friday, September 13, will not be eligible for the contest. (But don’t worry — we’ll have other contests in the future!)
- All Positively Smitten readers and contributors located within the U.S. are eligible to be selected as a winner.
- Three winners will be selected, based on their response to the statement above.
- Each winner will receive one (1) Positively Smitten tote; have their answer published on Positively-Smitten.com, along with their first name; and also be the recipient of our eternal gratitude.
- Winners will be announced Friday, September 20, at noon EST.
- We will be in contact with the winners by email, so please use the correct email address when you leave your comment. (If you run into any issues, feel free to email us.)
- The contest will be judged by co-founders Crystal and Steph.
- Good luck!
Thank you so much for being part of this and for sticking with us for six months! Stay tuned for more PS updates!