If you ask me, everything is better with chocolate. So recently, when I had a hankering for peanut butter cookies, I decided to whip them up and throw in some chocolate chips. The result was peanut butter chocolate deliciousness — and yes, you’ll want to eat this with a nice glass of milk.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Adapted from Food Network
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease baking sheet.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- Once smooth, add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Add in peanut butter and combine until creamy.
- Now combine salt, baking soda, and flour with mixture, just enough so that all of the flour blends in.
- Pour chocolate chips (your choice of either milk or dark chocolate) and fold in with mixture.
- Roll out cookie dough balls, 1 inch each, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.